They’re startin’ to drop like flies, but as much as we all loved Whitney Houston, I’m sure there will be many who won’t be surprised by the singer’s untimely demise.
Coming from a rich, well-connected family, born with model looks and singing ability, Whitney Houston seemed hell bent on orchestrating her own burn-out, from chasing Bobby Brown down sidewalk streets, abusing every drug she could get her hands on like they were going to disappear from the planet the next day, hooking up with Ray J, walking off concert stages because she couldn’t sing any more, being the ultimate “diva;” this woman had it all, and just didn’t want it.
It’s sad that she had so much and simply didn’t value it, maybe because it was all given to her on a silver platter. And does Bobby Brown feel anything about her death? Can he sober up long enough to acknowledge any kind of role in her downward spiral? Doubt it.
Here’s the official piece from ABC News: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/whitney-houston-superstar-records-films-dies-15565063?page=3#.TzcR_4HEeSo
- Is Whitney Houston Trying To Kill Herself? (hellobeautiful.com)
- Whitney Houston pAArtied It UP Last Night!! (perezhilton.com)
- A Bloody Whitney Houston Looking Worse For Wear In Hollywood [PHOTOS] (socialitelife.com)
- PHOTOS: Whitney Houston Caught with Slit Wrist and Blood Everywhere! (997now.radio.com)
- Whitney Houston’s Sobriety’s Going Well (thesuperficial.com)
- Whitney Houston is hooking up with Ray-J (khmx.radio.com)
- WTF Happened To Whitney Houston the Other Night? [Whitney Houston] (jezebel.com)