Found this clever short on Youtube the other day, just surfing around for interesting tidbits.
What’s clever about this video are actually several things: what it says about today’s Depression 2.0 job market, what is says about stereotypes and discrimination, and what it says about role reversal.
In some ways, it may be easier to find work for the day laborer than the financial head; but it’s ultimately difficult to speculate on that particular role reversal when I’m not qualified to be a financial head and unwilling to be a day laborer.
At any rate, the video brings up valid perspectives. Don’t you agree?
- The Role Reversed Doll (theluxeobsessions.wordpress.com)
- Reasons Why the Unemployment Numbers Do Not Matter in Neuromonitoring – Labor Day 2011 (neuromonitoring.wordpress.com)
- Keep It Local This Labor Day (kymx.radio.com)
- Jobs Retires. Market Yawns. What about Buffett? (community.tradeking.com)
- Lengthy job search? Go ride a bike (sfgate.com)
- Careers advice: Coping with redundancy (telegraph.co.uk)
- Consumer Confidence Plunges in August (shoppingblog.com)
- How-To Write a Job-Winning Resume When You Don’t Have a Clue What to Write (jenniferanthony.wordpress.com)
- Consumers find there’s little to be confident about (kansas.com)