They’re interesting if nothing else, and of course there are politicians (and those seeking political office) who rely heavily on them (usually because they can’t rely on intuition, in my humble estimation).
But here is another interesting (nonetheless) little ditty on interracial dating and “racial progress” (whatever that vague term means) since the death of MLK.
“Racial progress” is of course quite a relative term, when you think about just what those two words combined mean. They’re almost an oxymoronic term to many; that “progress” and “racial” could go together any more than “military intelligence.”
Since Obama has taken office as President, have race relations across America changed? Have job prospects gotten any better or worse since he took the oath of office? If you have an informed opinion, I’d love to hear it, especially if you can back it up.
From the staffers at USA TODAY, comes this link: http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-08-17-race-poll-inside_n.htm?csp=34news
Hey, Bruddah! Take our Interrace Poll about interracial polls. I dare you!
- Which Way for the Left? Economics or Anti-Racism? (robertlindsay.wordpress.com)
- Obama: I kinda remind me of Abe Lincoln. Or MLK. Take your pick. (crushliberalism.com)
- My essay on Martin Luther King, Jr. (akramsrazor.typepad.com)
- Studying in Racial Groups. Advantageous or Disadvantageous? (20114l.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s election and its effect on perceived racial bias (thegrio.com)
- Ottawa police release new racial profiling policy (cbc.ca)
- MLK Memorial Still $6 Million Shy of Reaching Goal (abcnews.go.com)
- Interracial Crimes Can’t Be Colorblind (interrace.wordpress.com)
- SCLC names MLK nephew as its new president (ajc.com)
- The BJU Interracial Dating Ban… In Print (patheos.com)
- SCLC names MLK nephew as its new president (thegrio.com)
- Going to the MLK Memorial dedication? Let us know (knoxnews.com)
- Getting an early peek at the MLK Memorial (cbsnews.com)