Another interesting commentary from The Atlanta Post, posted August 16th, 2011 (which looks like that in turn could have originated from another website called “Loop 21”) details an American expatriate’s experiences in Paris.
Are race relations better in the City of Lights, or does it pale (no pun intended) to race relations in the ol’ US of A?
Here’s their piece:
- Paris for the Un-Coutured (livelondonlife.com)
- Collect from Paris (sansiri20.wordpress.com)
- Glory days of Paris (thestar.com)
- The Rest of Paris (musicdforcommunication.wordpress.com)
- Paris is still the top city destination for the British (travelnews.britishairways.com)
- Business travel and galleries boost Paris travel (travelnews.britishairways.com)
- Paris – Paris, France (travelpod.com)