Crime is crime. It’s illegal for a reason, and whether it’s focused on interracial couples and/or interracial families, it’s still illegal if it’s a crime.
What exactly defines a hate crime and are those strictures accurate? You be the judge and let us know your thoughts and feelings (as long as they’re based on logical reasoning and conclusions).
Here’s a link to a piece written by Liz Spikol, for The Philly Post website, dated 08/15/2011
Read it and weep:
- Blind spot: How reactionary colorblindness has infected our courts and our politics (blogs.berkeley.edu)
- CCTVs in the UK: one crime solved per 1,000 cameras (boingboing.net)
- Is it proven that interracial marriage benefits children (wiki.answers.com)
- The BJU Interracial Dating Ban… In Print (patheos.com)
- Obama & Holder Ignore “Beat Whitey” Black Riots (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Interracial Love Advice: Kissing Outside The Lines [VIDEO] (hellobeautiful.com)
- Love Is Interracial (romancingtheweb.com)
- The Gift of Love Comes Custom Wrapped in Many Different Packages (socyberty.com)